Is Aishwarya going all 'Posh'?

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2680974183.jpg
When most actresses are investing in alternative careers such as film production (Lara Dutta, Ameesha Patel, Sushmita Sen] workout DVDs (Bipasha Basu, Shilpa Shetty), or starting up restaurants (Katrina Kaif and Bipasha), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan doesn’t seem keen on doing what the rest of the B-towners do, as apparently, she’d rather follow in Victoria Beckham’s fashion footsteps.

An industry insider says Ash was offered numerous brand endorsements from leading international fashion houses (15 to be precise) from London, New York and Italy, but she isn’t keen on being the face of a design brand and it’s all to do with her desire to set up her own fashion line.

“She’s keen on launching her exclusive line that will travel globally. Whether it will be prêt-a-porter (ready-to-wear), haute couture, Indian, or Western fashions, we aren’t sure,” spilled a style source.

But a move into Indian fashion is top of the rumour list going on her recent red carpet appearances in glittering saris, and Ash herself has revealed “I’ve wanted to do this for a decade, but I’d put my plans on the back-burner – now I’d better get my act together. There was so much happening that I had kept it on hold.”
[/img][/COLOR]