Irrfan Khan: I am not into fashion

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2148979433.jpg

Irrfan Khan walked the ramp for designer duo Rohit and Abhishek, while Madhur Bhandarkar and Dino Morea cheered him from the front row at the Van Heusen India Men's Week (VHIMW) on Sunday.

The theme of the Jaipur-based designer duo was inspired by horse warriors and according to them, Khan was an apt choice to sport their creation on the ramp.

"First of all, Irrfan is from Jaipur and we know each other for past two years. He has been wearing my clothes for a long time now. In fact, he even wore a jacket from our line for his movie Yeh Saali Zindagi," Abhishek said.

"Also, he has worked in The Warrior, which was matching perfectly with our theme," he added.

The 48-year-old looked dapper in a brown warrior jacket, teamed up with slim-fit brown trousers. He looked confident on the ramp.

"Nervous? Not at all. You get to wear good clothes, then why be nervous, you just have to walk," Khan said adding that he goes for a simple and comfortable wardrobe.

"I am not into fashion. I wear clothes that are very comfortable. I don't take it as a burden on me. There are times when fashion becomes uncomfortable, like wearing coats or jackets in summer, but that is a part of our job," he said.
[/img][/COLOR]