Inside Blake and Leo's hot new romance

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1418263153.jpg
Supermodels including the likes of Helena Christensen, Bridget Hall, Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen have all featured in his past love life, but Leonardo DiCaprio appears to have turned his back on the catwalk queens to focus on his blossoming romance with Green Lantern star, Blake Lively.

With the pair papped holding hands during a moonlit stroll through Monte Carlo last week, pals say Leo, 36, is "smitten" with leggy Blake, 23, and by her own admission, the Titanic star was her "childhood crush."

e+ goes inside the new romance to bring you all the mushy details…

‘Leo wants to settle down'

Having admitted, "Every friend of mine who has children says the same thing - it's the greatest thing in the world. So it's something I'm looking forward to," pals close to Leo admit that the actor is ready to settle down. And Blake may have come along at the right time, as sources whisper that the star split from his model girlfriend of six years, Bar Refaeli, because of his broodiness.

"They split because he's ready for kids and she wasn't," said a source. Adding, "Her career is on fire right now, so she said ‘no' to kids, and he felt like he was wasting his time."

Candlelit dinners

Said to be pulling out all the stops to woo gorgeous Blake, a pal of the actor revealed, "He has introduced her as his girlfriend. I would say they're totally smitten. I've never seen him like this with a girl."

And their post-Cannes whirlwind trip through Europe saw the couple hit Portofino in Italy, before being spotted holding hands in Monte Carlo.

"When Leo's in love, he's all about the candlelit dinners and expensive gifts," spilled an insider. "He's very attentive. Blake's also been meeting some very A-list people through him."

Blake's dream come true

Finally landing Hollywood's most eligible bachelor has seen Blake achieve one of her ultimate wishes, after footage emerged of her telling David Letterman on his talk show back in 2007, "You and Leonardo DiCaprio were my childhood crushes."

"To say she is as dizzy as a schoolgirl is an understatement," spilled a close pal. "But that's only in private. When she's with Leonardo she's super-cool and hold back a little. She knows she needs to take it slow because of his past playboy reputation." Adding, "But with her friends, she's like, ‘OMG! I can't believe I'm dating Leo!'"
[/img][/COLOR]