Indian photographer denies affair with Lindsay Lohan!

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Her smouldering photo shoot with Lindsay Lohan was splashed across tabloids, with reports stating that India-born fashion photographer, Indrani Pal-Chaudhuri, is LiLo's latest lover.

Speaking on the issue for the first time, Chaudhuri, over the phone from New York, says, "They were completely distorted reports. We are really good friends and we have been doing photo shoots together for a long time. People are only interested in scandals. We grew tired of answering the same question. It was a silly story."

Chaudhuri, who has been doing social work in Kolkata for 16 years, says it's ironic that this is what it took for people in India to notice her. "My father had to give interviews; it was surprising and funny. We worked so hard, set up a school for 300 children.... This shows the world we live in," she says.

Talking about the controversial shoot, she says that it was "very sexy and was interesting doing it with LiLo". She insists the rumours didn't cause any rift: "We talked. She knows people write what they want and asked me not to take it seriously."By Hindustan Times

Mumbai, July 7 -- Her smouldering photoshoot with Lindsay Lohan was splashed across tabloids, with reports stating that India-born fashion photographer, Indrani Pal-Chaudhuri, is LiLo's latest lover.

Speaking on the issue for the first time, Chaudhuri, over the phone from New York, says, "They were completely distorted reports. We are really good friends and we have been doing photoshoots together for a long time. People are only interested in scandals. We grew tired of answering the same question. It was a silly story."

Chaudhuri, who has been doing social work in Kolkata for 16 years, says it's ironic that this is what it took for people in India to notice her. "My father had to give interviews; it was surprising and funny. We worked so hard, set up a school for 300 children.... This shows the world we live in," she says.

Talking about the controversial shoot, she says that it was "very sexy and was interesting doing it with LiLo". She insists the rumours didn't cause any rift: "We talked. She knows people write what they want and asked me not to take it seriously."We grew tired of answering the same question. It was a silly story."

Talking about the controversial shoot, she says that it was "very sexy and was interesting doing it with LiLo". She insists the rumours didn't cause any rift: "We talked. She knows people write what they want and asked me not to take it seriously."