"I would love to have RGV on Koffee With Karan

Saini Sa'aB

K00l$@!n!
karan1-1.jpg

It was the most talked about show when it was first telecast and soon it became a rage. koffee with Karan is known for celebrity host Karan Johar's unique style of interviewing the biggest Bollywood stars and making them open up like never before. Chatting, quizzing and quite a bit of gossiping by the celebs has kept the viewers glued on to the show for two seasons now. Well, as 'Koffee With Karan' is launching its third season, we decided to quiz the host Karan Johar himself. Read on to see how Karan handles the pressure of the Rapidfire round.

What can we look forward to, in the third season of Koffee With Karan?
Lots of secrets being revealed. Lots of fun

Who’re the guests?
We've had Ash & Abhishek, Ranbir & Imran and Deepika with Sonam. We've also shot a directors' special.

Describe Ram Gopal Varma in one word?
Not applicable

If you dreamt that you had become Ram Gopal Varma, what would you do?
Wake up immediately...have a better dream, for sure.

Will you invite Ram Gopal Varma on the show?
I would love to have him on the show

Who's the Khan for all seasons - Salman, Shah Rukh or Aamir?
Do I even need to answer that? Shah Rukh of course

What's the one thing you tell your guests before the interview?
Yeh ek paagal show hai. Just have fun

karan2-1.jpg

What secrets have been revealed in the third season of Koffee with Karan?
Lots of secrets. In fact, we've shot 4 episodes till now and already there have been so many revelations that I am scared that if my mom watches the show, she'll slap me. It's just too saucy!

How about Aditya Chopra?
(Jokingly) Aditya Chopra doesn't exist. He's just a figment of Yash Chopra's imagination

I am scared that if my mom watches the show, she'll slap me Who do you dream of interviewing?
Rajinikanth. I would absolutely love to have him on the show

What about Aamir Khan? Is he going to feature in the show?
It would be an honour to interview him. He's positioned himself as one of the leading actors and filmmakers in Bollywood. I've discussed it with Aamir and his wife, Kiran. She's made a fabulous film. Both have agreed conceptually

And Shah Rukh? What are the plans for him?
Shah Rukh will feature in the final episode of the season. He might turn the tables on me. It's difficult to match him in wit and conversation.