I will not leave Geet midway; Gurmeet Choudhary

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
With Star One repositioning itself to Star Desh, there has been lots of talk regarding the status of the current shows, one of them being the extremely popular Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. There has been constant buzz about Geet marking an end due to the channel's repositioning plans. However, no official confirmation has been made by the channel or anyone involved in the show yet.

So we considered asking the leading star of the show, Gurmeet Choudhary, regarding the fate of Geet, to which he replied "Yes I know. Even I have been hearing since the past couple of months that the show is getting over the next month. In fact, hearing this I had even accepted a few offers already. Some of the offers I carried on with, while some of them I had to turn down or put on hold because of Geet's part extensions. So, lately I've been working tirelessly thanks to all the multitasking between Geet and my other commitments."

Gurmeet's dedication towards the show is encouraging. However, has he considered quitting the show with all his new work commitments come into the picture?

"Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is like my baby. I have given my heart and soul to the show. I can't even think about leaving it midway. I will not! There's no way I can disappoint my fans. It's because of them I am what I am!", assures Gurmeet.

After further questioning regarding any concrete date for Geet's end and his future plans post the show, Gurmeet said "I still don't know when the show is getting over. It can be 15 days, one month, two months or even more, I don't know! But yes, regarding my future plans, I will make sure I don't disappoint anyone. Like how I have entertained you playing Ram and Maan, I shall do something equally interesting if not more."Well, with no confirmed plans of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi's end yet, the fans definitely have a reason to rejoice! However, we're not too sure if it's the same with the cast and crew involved.​