I am close to SRK, says Priyanka Chopra

.::BaD~MiStEr::.

Rampuriya !!
Priyanka Chopra who is busy promoting her new film ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ along with her co-star Shahid Kapoor comes clean on her alleged affair with Shahrukh Khan. Piggy Chops said that false rumor does upset Priyanka and it disturbs her peace of mind. When her link-up with Shahrukh Khan spread far and wide, Priyanka preferred to keep silence rather giving any justification. Many of her close pals stopped exchanging pleasantries with the actress.

All through these days, the actress maintained silence over the issue but finally Priyanka broke her silence and spoke in length about her relationship with Shahrukh Khan. Talking to media, she said, “I am close to SRK, but then I'm close to many other actors too. I start working on my other films after these promos, so it's a very busy year (ahead)."

False rumor does affect her to the core. "Yes, it affects me. I still feel bad when unnecessary things are discussed. Think from a regular girl's perspective. How would she feel if her talking to guys is questioned? If she is generally chatting up with a boy and it is assumed each time that she will get married to him-it is just annoying," said depressed Priyanka.

Priyanka was not only linked with Shahrukh but she was also said to have an affair with Shahid Kapoor. Things are on the right track now and Gauri Khan who was highly upset with Priyanka over the entire love story and stopped interacting with her has now mended their differences and they became friends again. Karan Johar and Farhan Akhtar intervened and sort out the issue.