'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania' trailer garners 3 mn views

Gill Saab

Yaar Malang
Mumbai, June 4 (IANS) The fun-filled trailer of Karan Johar's new production "Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania", starring Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Shukla, has garnered over three million views on online videosharing platform YouTube.

The trailer was uploaded May 25, and the team is grateful for the overwhelming response.

Karan tweeted: "3 million views for #HumptySharmaKiDulhania....

Even Varun, whom Karan launched in "Student Of The Year" in 2012, posted on Twitter: "Thank you for the love and response to the characters of Humpty and Kavya. The trailer has hit 3 millions views."

The film, directed by Shashank Khaitan, seems to be a joyride of laughter, fun, emotions, drama and some action a la a typical Bollywood potboiler. The film, releasing July 11, features Alia and Varun in truly 'desi' avatars. -*-

Evelyn has crush on Robert Downey Jr.

Actress Evelyn Sharma's love for Hollywood star Robert Downey Jr. drew her to a special screening for forthcoming movie "Chef". She admits she has a "little crush on him".

After watching "Chef", Evelyn said: "Robert Downey Jr. is super good-looking, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a little crush on him. Though the film was spectacular, I wish he had more screen time to cheer at because I was there only to watch him."

Having been born and bought up in Germany, Evelyn understandably grew up on a lot of Hollywood movies, and it is no wonder that she has her favourites.

-*-

Rahul Khanna's 'oops' moment at gym

Actor Rahul Khanna ended up having a rather 'oops' moment when he ended up wiping his face with a stranger's soiled towel. Yikes, really!

"Nothing can prepare you for the horror of realising you've just accidentally wiped your face with someone else's sweaty towel at the gym," Rahul tweeted Wednesday.

On the big screen, the actor has been seen in films like "Earth" and "Bollywood Hollywood". He also did a cameo in "Wake Up Sid" as well in the desi version of international TV show "24".