Hrithik Roshan to walk the red carpet with Sean Penn

chief

Prime VIP

Bollywood hunk going places

Whether his films are hit or flop, Hrithik Roshan has earned his stripes as a good actor. The Guzaarish star will attend the International Dubai Film Festival and will walk the red carpet with Hollywood actor Sean Penn.

Hrithik is going to start the New Year with a bang; though he is neck-deep into work, shooting for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, he will ask director Zoya Akhtar for some days off. The actor is expected to walk the red carpet on January 12, 2011, with two-times Academy Award winner, Sean Penn.

Naturally Hrithik is excited about this huge opportunity to share red carpet with a legendary actor like Sean Penn. Confirming the news that he is going to be part of festival, Hrithik is quoted as saying, “Yes, it is true. I am currently trying to work out my scheduled so I can attend this festival.”

Hollywood actor Sean Penn will be at the seventh International Dubai Film Festival to collect his lifetime achievement award. The actor has spent almost three decades working in films like “Dead Man Walking”, “Sweet and Lowdown”, “I Am Sam”, “Mystic River”, “Milk” and older genre classics “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” and “Carlito’s Way”.