Hrithik Roshan responds to Salman Khan’s insult

chief

Prime VIP

Two superstars locked in a war of words

Salman Khan recently stirred a storm in a teacup by his acerbic comments on director Sanjay Leela Bhansali and his film Guzaarish.

Bhansali is a hurt man nowadays. At an award function recently Salman, his good friend, had made insulting remarks about the film-maker and his latest creation Guzaarish. Salman had called Bhansali an opportunist who makes film on disabled people to make money but doesn’t donate a dime for charity. He had even mocked Guzaarish and said that not even a macchhar (mosquito) went to see the film, while at the same time Sallu alluded to the super success of his own film Dabangg.

While Bhansali has chosen silence over retaliation, Hrithik Roshan, the lead star of Guzaarish, has jumped in for Bhansali’s defence. Despite Salman being many years senior, Hrithik has a few sensible words of advice for Khan.

“In my opinion a hero never gloats. When you are super successful...this is the time one should use to turn even enemies into friends...just give love, not laugh at others. By the time I finish this sentence, I have already forgiven his (Salman’s) words,” Hrithik is quoted as saying by a tabloid.

Hrithik’s response is without rancour. Hope Salman would reply in the same vein.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Bhansali is a hurt man nowadays. At an award function recently Salman, his good friend, had made insulting remarks about the film-maker and his latest creation Guzaarish. Salman had called Bhansali an opportunist who makes film on disabled people to make money but doesn’t donate a dime for charity

true no????

MAVERICK

^ i disagree....its his personal choice. to each his own.

and i strongly agree with how hrithik took it...

MAVERICK

^ if salman is charitable, runs being human, then he is also convicted in so many cases...did so many wrong things...
i guess which is worst than donating to charity...

and i dont know what bhansali did to him..plz enlighten

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
it was salman's idea to make a film on the topic...i dunno the word what bmari he had ...bhansali had decided to take Salman in the film ...but eventually Aishwarya came and there was no place for salman then,..thats y hes mega pissed at him..didnt yu see big boss 2day :p

MAVERICK

^ i dont watch tv except for football..:p

hmm...then its even worse what he is doing to him...this happens all the time in industry...heroes get dumped for someone better..cheaper..younger, in case of AB even older...

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
ha ha doent matter really thay have made fun of him like thousandddd of times...he didnt say anything openly unlike this one :p

I have met him and such a mesmerizing personality.....:)

MAVERICK

marine drive..good...
juhu chopati...there are better places..to roam around and hang out..
and i just miss the locals..:p