Hamari Saas Leela gets an extension...

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Ever since its inception, Neela Telefilm's Hamari Saas Leela has had a tough ride to prove its worth time and again. The channel initially decided to pull the show off air in September and was also shifted to an afternoon slot but bad fortune continues to follow the show.

A source from the production house reveals, "Yesterday, the channel officially announced that the show will be pulled off air and within five days the shooting will be wrapped up. But the next morning everybody got the message saying that the show has been granted an extension of 15 days and the creative team is working on the end track of the show. The show might see its last light by December end or first week of January."

We called Apara Mehta who confirmed the news. "We got to know yesterday that show is going off air and now I got the message that we got an extension. I have no clue what will happen next. I am getting lots of offers, let see, once this gets finalized then only I can take up something," said the actress.