Gurmeet Ram Rahim says yes to Bigg Boss 9, Radhe Maa says no

jassmehra

(---: JaSs MeHrA :---)
5394534c-2229-40fd-98d1-7cca779052a0wallpaper1.jpg

Here we go people! We have our first confirmation for Bigg Boss 9! Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, the godman-turned-actor, has confirmed that he has been approached by the makers of reality show. However, he has put forth certain conditions to enter the show.

Meanwhile, the audience will have to make do with him as another controversial spiritual figure, Radhe Maa has refuted all rumours of her joining the show through a Facebook post.

The Dera Saccha Sauda chief, who is coming back to the big screen with a sequel to the 2015 film MSG - the Messenger, was present at a music launch of his film MSG 2 - The Messenger, at an event here on Wednesday. The film is releasing on September 18.

Asked whether he had been approached to appear in Bigg Boss 9, he said: "Yes, I've been approached to appear on the show. But I asked them if they allow me to exit the house for 2-3 hours every day to meet my followers then I can think for it. Still nothing is finalised."

radhemaa.JPG

Radhe Maa was one of the most sought after person that the viewers wanted to see on the show, but hey, we don't always get what we want, do we?

Bigg Boss 9, to be hosted by superstar Salman Khan, is an Indian version of internationally acclaimed reality format Celebrity Big Brother.

The show involves celebrity contestants locked inside a purpose-built house for three months under constant camera surveillance.