Groom-to-be Vivek Oberoi is on a high

chief

Prime VIP

Life couldn’t be better

How just one turn can change a person’s life for the good? Vivek Oberoi, who’s often been bogged with controversies and stories of rivalry with other stars in the film industry, is presently on a high thanks to his coming marriage with Priyanka Alva, daughter of a Janata Dal (U) leader, Dr Jeevaraj Alva, in October this year.

“On a personal note, life is really good. I feel I am really lucky and happy. My family is very happy,” Vivek said in an interview to a news agency.

The actor added that he’s done with all the controversies in his life and now wants to look at the positive side of things.

“I do not want to get into any more controversies. I have learnt from my personal life that revenge is a waste of time. Enmity, anger are all negative. True strength lies in forgiveness and not punishment,” Vivek is quoted as saying.

The 33-year-old star said that today he feels rejuvenated and he’s also thankful for having worked with some of the best directors in Bollywood.

“Today, I feel like the glorious eight years of my life are back, everything seems good like before. I had the good fortune of working with great directors like Mani Ratnam, Vishal Bharadwaj, Ram Gopal Varma and others,” Vivek said.

Vivek is presently awaiting the release of Varma’s film Rakta Charitra.