Govinda becomes dancing guru to Yuvika

Govinda becomes dancing guru to Yuvika​

While shooting for her up film NAUGHTY @ FORTY, Yuvika became a huge fan of Comedy King, Govinda.
As per the sources from the sets, Yuvika was facing difficulties in matching steps with Govinda. So, he helped her and taught her some of his favorite moves. Yuvika believes that Govinda is her dancing guru as he does his steps to such perfection that it becomes very difficult to match up with him.
When asked about Govinda, Yuvika was all praises about him, “Thanks to Govinda, he was so supportive that inspite of many retakes he was calm and supported me to get through with difficult steps. It was a great learning experience working with him. He is a big star and a great human being. I have always been a diehard fan of Govinda. Be it his dance or acting. I am so glad that finally I got an opportunity to work with him.”
She also mentions that, “Earlier I used to respect him for the kind of an actor he was, however after working with him on this project I respect him a lot more as he went out of the way to help everybody on the sets and ensured that every thing goes fine.”
Truly Govinda is not only a terrific actor & graceful dancer but also a gem of a person!