Girl in Justin Bieber video in damage control mode

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1430164566.jpg
When it comes to Justin Bieber’s fans it’s not unusual for things to get ugly. Especially where ‘other women’ are concerned. Remember the death threats sent to Kim Kardashian?

Luckily, a very Belieber-savvy Rachel Barnes - the gorgeous chick who Bieber can’t keep his hands off of in the new video for latest single Boyfriend - damage control was the first thing on her mind.

Married woman Barnes wasted no time telling TMZ.com her role as his super-hot love interest in the video and the chemistry between the two was “only for work.”

The actress streesed she’s NOT a threat adding she’s “already got a man”.

“Justin and Selena are adorably inseparable and I, myself, am already married” she told the gossip website. “I’m a Belieber, but he’s not my boyfriend.”

Bieber’s fans have a reputation for being a tad territorial, some going as far as death threats to those who get a little too close for comfort.

Barnes married in La Jolla last year and finished by saying that so far the Biebettes have been “cool so far” and adding that “It’s been great to be a part of the Bieber madness”.
[/img][/COLOR]