Download Housefull Movie and go to jail

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Movie director to use anti-piracy software to track down film pirates

The Housefull maker activates a software that tracks down illegal downloads of his film and brings the law to your doorstep if you're a pirate or if you support piracy

Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots was the first film to do so, and now the makers of Housefull are using the same anti-piracy software to track down film pirates and those who download movies illegally from Internet.

######

Quick fix
Called Republique, the software has been developed by a company called Geodefic and will be activated tonight itself. The software will be activated tonight and work all over the world. Says Housefull director Sajid Khan, "Since the film releases in some parts on a Wednesday we want to start tracking pirates immediately."

Tracking 'em down
Khan explains how it works, "It's the first of its kind anti downloading piracy network software. The hub will be in Mumbai and I have employed 35 people who will be tracking users who try to download Housefull. The technique is simple as the software will identify the IP address of the person trying to download the movie. Once we have the IP, it's only a matter of time before someone knocks on their door and holds them accountable."

The corruptor
Apart from tracking the person down, the software will also automatically corrupt the movie files being downloaded. "As soon as the person hits the download button, the software will corrupt all the movie files and make them void. After that, it will capture the IP address that will be used by the team to get the person prosecuted. I am sure now every producer will start using this amazing software."

Khan warns that he won't be lenient with the offenders and hand them over to the anti piracy bureau. "Anyone downloading movies illegally is a criminal. Housefull is coming to a theatre near you, but if you try and download it, you will land up in a jail near you!"

######

-----------

sajid khan is noob lolz.. he or anyone cant stop downloading any movie/songs from internet..isde movie housefull di mp3 cd tah fully ripped and uploaded in many site..oh ta nahi rokh paya... :lol
pagal

chief

Prime VIP
pirates ahoy
t3810-1.gif

kanjjar

Banned
i am sure if there is any such software then some venkat or ramreddy has already built a new client/version of downloading movies without being detected by sajid;s new software.

Saini84

Elite
lol this is stupid. He is just talking to track downloaders?
What about the uploaders? How does he plan to track if I change the movie name? By content? God, his movies are also like him NON SENSE

kaka_ji

Elite
gup aa ithe piratebay wale adhi duniyaa free ch bech gye fer jaake kite fdee gye

ih te hai ji sajid khan aa ihnu kon pushda iston takdian itema biathiaa aa