DJ Nahal ft Manj Banwait - Rangla Punjab

DJnahal-1.jpg
Arminder Singh Nahal, also known as DJ Nahal, is a very talented DJ/Producer born in Phagwara, India, but raised in South East London, UK. DJ’ing from the age of 11, he has performed worldwide, including locations in India & Canada. He is also part of a very famous Bhangra & Dhol team known as 4x4 Bhangra & Dhol. After receiving a lot of support from friends and family, he started producing music at the age of 15, using his experienced skills in playing the Dhol, Dholki, Tumbi, Algozey, Tabla, Harmonium and many more instruments. He has potential to damage the asian music scene with his music which he produces himself know, he has admitted to use loops before and this is what he said;
“I admit to using loops before, but as I perfected my skills playing all sort off different instruments, and now I am known for recording all my music live. Thanks too all those people that have taken their time out and help me record instruments live in the studio, In the track “Rangla Punjab ”all the instruments are played live”- DJ Nahal​
He also found his own DJ Roadshow, DJ Nahal Ent. After perfecting his skills in playing many instruments, he contacted Manj Banwait, and recorded a single called “Rangla Punjab”. After a lot of hard work and dedication from the sixteen year-old, the single is finally ready to release and will be out soon. The music video will also be hitting your TV screens very soon! There are many more projects in the pipeline for this very talented youngster and be sure to keep an eye out for the release!​