Dimpy wants to be with Rahul Mahajan forever!

chief

Prime VIP

The couple is seeking counseling

All hell broke loose for Dimpy Ganguly when she found herself a victim of domestic violence a few weeks back. She was allegedly beaten by her husband Rahul Mahajan whom she married in March in the reality show Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega.

But now the couple is willing to take forward their relationship which is marred by controversies ever since it culminated. With the help of counseling Rahul and Dimpy are hoping to bring back the lost sparkle in their marriage.

Dimpy feels that she wants to be with Rahul. Talking about the hiccups in their marriage, she is quoted as saying, “Such times does not kill you, but makes you stronger instead. I feel strong and I feel the strength in our relationship. I have accepted it and I know that I love Rahul and want to be with him forever.”

The couple also denies the allegation that whatever happened between them was a publicity stunt to be in the limelight. Dimpy’s name is also doing the rounds as one of the participants of Bigg Boss 4.

Rahul first turned ‘Wifebeater’ when his first wife Shweta walked out from the marriage after accusing him of beating and abusing her.

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
bakwaas:p

eme gapaan marde aa.....me nu ta eh ni samjh aaunda b kudian ( some gurls not all )aapne haan deyan nal kyu ni viah karwandiya.... i mean ki lor payi aa 15 years bade husband di:re