Dimpla Jhangiani returns to the small screen...

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Dimple Jhangiani who played Sandhya on Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat is all set for her second innings as an actress on the small screen. She is determined to do some good quality work and mold herself according to different characters.

Taking you back in the flashback, Dimple made an exit from television industry due to her upcoming wedding in November this year. But presently, things have taken a u-turn and the young girl is more than eager to be back into the limelight.

An industry birdie tells us, "Dimple Jhangiani was all set to drop her goals of becoming a successful actress because she was going to get married this year and her in laws were against her profession. But now she has made up her mind to return back to her dreams."

We also hear that Dimple has called off her relationship with her long term boyfriend due to some personal differences that cropped in between them.

We contacted Dimple Jhangiani who confirmed the news saying, "Yes, it's true and I will be back with a bang. I am in search of some good and promising roles and I promise the audience will enjoy me back on TV soon. Though I have done a few good projects, I expect something better to come my way now."​