Diljit Dosanjh - Proper Pattola ft Badshah - Single

After the hug success of Jatt & Juliet 2 Diljit Dosanjh is coming with a bang with his brand new single.Diljit has teamed up with Indian rapper Badshah for a new single titled "Proper pattola". Single is going to release via Sony Music Entertainment on 8 Aug 2013.The First look of the single will be out on 1 Aug 2013.

Proper Patola’s video is shot in exotic locations of Los Angeles and is all about ‘Urban Desi Feel’. That’s not all; the song has been written and composed by Badshah.

I m not sure about the music Director...but according to sources music of the single is produced by RDB.
so keep it locked..more info reveling on 1 aug 2013 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member
Re: Dljit Dosanjh - Proper Pattola ft Badshah - Single

eh pher na roula pva lave kite 15 saal song wangu naam keho jeha a song da..

U

userid97899

Re: Dljit Dosanjh - Proper Pattola ft Badshah - Single

wadia khabar :yes

thanks mitra :yes

::: Kamena Jatt :::

Music Is My Work & Life
Diljit Dosanjh – Proper Patola Feat. Badshah

--------------------------------------------
Diljit Dosanjh’s is All Set to Release his latest single ‘Proper Patola’ featuring Desi rapper Badshah.Single Will be Out Via Sony Music Entertainment on 8th August. Song Proper Patola’s video is shot in exotic locations of Los Angeles and it Gives a Urban Desi Feel With Diljit on the Video lead. Proper patola song has been written and composed by Badshah.Video For the Song proper Patola is Directed by GIFTY.
Thanks for @kamena plzz Q-REPLY :int
--------------------------------------------​

Music Is My Work & Life

---------------------------------------------------
Here is the exclusive first look of Diljit Dosanjh’s brand new single – “Proper Patola” Feat. Badshah. The video premieres on Sony India VEVO CHannel on 9th August, 2013.This one is the Biggest Single From Diljit Dosanjh’s Camp, Lets See How much He Can Grab Attention from it.

Punjabi Industry is Not Showing Much Respect to Badshah as Most of the People Know How He is Indulged in Some Abusive Lyrics Earlier in his Career.let’s See how the Controversies and All Will Pan out Later After the Release.​

Music Is My Work & Life
bvfLOM-1.jpg