Dhoond Legi to end abruptly!

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Yes, Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, the show which started on Star One with the concept revolving around a girl and her destiny will see an abrupt end today.

A source informs, "It was a quick decision made by the channel and the production house to wrap up the show as soon as possible. No actors from the show were informed about the decision and today will be the last telecast of the show which will have a happy ending. Today is the wrap up party for the show."

Elaborating on the ending track, the source reveals, "Today every issue will sorted where Chandar-Alka and Abhishek-Gauri will come together forgetting all their issues."

Where Saraa Khan remained unavailable, Deepak Wadhwa states, "Yes, today is the last telecast of the show and I am thankful to all those who have made me reach where I am today. It was a nice experience to work with the team as it was my first show and I learnt a lot from it."

We notice that the show had started with an altogether different concept which does not match the end of the show at all.​