Deol Vs. Kapoor: War of Words!

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Mumbai, Jan. 5 -- She's daddy's girl, so naturally, Sonam Kapoor was upset with Abhay Deol's verbal attack on her father, Anil Kapoor, in the media following her co-star's anti-Aisha statements. "I never expected Abhay to be so disrespectful, it just shows how badly brought up he is to talk this way about someone who is years his senior. We started working together on my home production on a positive note, but I guess we're not friends anymore," admits the actor.

Point out to her that Deol believes too much energy and effort was spent on her look and wardrobe and she retorts, "As far as I'm concerned, Aisha is a plus film. I have young girls coming up to tell me how much they loved the movie. I don't know what's going on with Abhay, a lot of people are complaining about his attitude. It makes me sad! I hope it's just a phase and he gets over it soon. He's an amazing actor and wonderful to work with."

Kapoor's eyes light up at the mention of her father who flew down to Goa to bring in his 51st birthday with the family, but is now back to filming Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol with Tom Cruise. Won't she be going on location to meet Cruise? Sonam shrugs, "No plans yet. I'll also be shooting for my own film, Thank You. But I think it's really cool that dad is a part of such a successful Hollywood brand franchise."

So when are we going to see the two Kapoors together? "Let's see, it would depend on the script. I don't want to push dad into playing my father on screen when he's not one in the eyes of the people yet," she concludes.