Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor have a date with Karan

Lily

B.R
Staff member
images-63418.jpg

Karan Johar has reportedly roped in Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor to appear on the on his popular chat show, Koffee with Karan.

This is a coup of sorts as it will be the first time both actresses will be seen together on the small or big screen. The relationship between Deepika and Sonam has been less than cordial, with the two refusing to appear with each other in magazine shoots, on stage at award functions, and even in movies.

Comparisons between the two have been made since they clashed at the box-office with their debut movies, and neither has shied away from taking jibes at the other. Moreover when Deepika Padukone was dating ex-flame Ranbir Kapoor, rumours suggested that Sonam was extremely unhappy that Deepika was in Ranbir’s life.

Sonam who was herself known as a pretty face until recently claimed that "Deepika is mostly doing commercial roles and I am not."

Deepika on the other hand has always eluded that Sonam Kapoor is in films because of father Anil Kapoor’s stature in the industry, saying "There should be no comparisons as I am not from Bollywood and have achieved everything on my own."

It remains to be seen if Karan can turn the two divas into friends.
[/img][/COLOR]