Debina Bonnerjee and Vikas Bhalla in Star Ya Rockstar

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
With names like Manasi Parekh, Chhavi Mittal, Neha Marda, Ragini Khanna, Sumeet Raghavan, Manish Paul and Sachin Pilgaonkar, we have two more additions to this talented bunch of Zee TV's upcoming singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar.

A source says, "Debina Bonnerjee and Vikas Bhalla have joined the singing talents in the show. They shot for the episode yesterday. The first episode of the show will see the introduction of the contestants with some performances and will continue in the second episode."

We contacted Debina and she confirmed her presence saying, "Yes, I am doing the show. It has been one of my dreams to sing in front of a lot of people. But at the same time I know it's not like acting and dancing. I really need the support of everyone."

We called up Vikas Bhalla and he said, "I am actually glad that I am doing the show because all the contestants in the show are some or the other way connected to music. Be it Sachin, Sumeet or Manasi. I am sure that we are going to have a healthy competition amongst us. I am basically going to have fun and enjoy with all the music that we have."​