Daddy's girl

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1279956578.jpg

Shazahn Padamsee managed to win praise from director Madhur Bhandarkar and her Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji co-star Ajay Devgn, but says it is difficult to impress her "perfectionist" father, theatre veteran Alyque Padamsee.

"My dad is my biggest critic. It is very tough to impress him..." Padamsee said.

However, the 22-year-old feels her father provides constructive criticism and she has learnt to takes his comments in her stride.

"My dad is very strict and critical and I understand that he does it because he wants the best for me. I really appreciate that about my dad.

"It's nice to have a dad who is in this profession, who knows what acting is, who knows what good films are... he has a great taste in cinema and it's really good to have someone who can give intelligent opinions about the kind of films I should do and what look suits me. I go to him for a lot of advice," she said.

Theatre is in Padamsee's blood and she enjoys the medium, but Bollywood is what enamours her most.

"My main focus is Bollywood. I do enjoy theatre, but honestly there's no time for plays," she said.

[/img][/COLOR]