Chitrangada: I never thought I will be an actress

Chitrangada: I never thought I will be an actress​

She has got her charm intact even after being missive on the film front in between. Now, back on the scene with her film YEH SAALI ZINDAGI, Chitrangada Singh is again the focus of the glitterati.
And talk about the honesty with which she speaks, you can hardly find any one more direct and undiplomatic in B -Town. So, when she speaks about her career it has to be brutally honest and factually correct.
Chitrangada has nothing to complain about her journey in B-Town. After all it was not by design that she became an actress. And that too an acclaimed one.
Chitrangada was trying to establish herself in the dance world when Sudhir Mishra tabled his film plans with her. Little did she know that this simple twist will turn out to be a long journey.
Now, looking back at the years, Chitrangada soaks herself in the memory of the years gone by.
Says she, “I never wanted to become an actress. It just happened. I have never been to Mumbai before to chase filmmakers, everything has been destined. I remember the days when I would crave to become a dancer and in the last few years I tried to figure out what I really love. And after much pondering, acting is the only thing that I want to continue doing for the rest of my life. It not only gives me immense satisfaction but the sheer fact that my work has been acknowledged is a great high in my life.”
Chitrangada has four films lined up this year. And the best part is that all the biggies in B-Town are making a bee line to cast her in their films. Something which the actress never expected to happen.