Chitrangada: I am happy to play slightly tedha characters

Chitrangada: I am happy to play slightly tedha characters​

Bollywood beauty Chitrangada Singh, who was introduced in the film industry by Sudhir Mishra with HAZAARON KHWAISHEIN AISI, and also starred in his production, KAL: YESTERDAY YA TOMORROW, is being tagged as filmmaker’s muse by media. But the pretty lady takes it in her stride and doesn’t really bother about it.
‘I am okay with it. People have opinions and media will write what they want to,’ says Chitrangada.
Further on praising Sudhir’s work she adds, ‘Well, I don’t know if it’s really right to call me a muse but I am very happy to think that he would make films with me and offer me interesting characters. He writes fabulous women characters. Women are very interesting in his films. Even Deepti Naval in MAIN ZINDA HOON was fantastic. I am very happy to be part of his films as long as I get these slightly coiled up, slightly tedha kind of characters to play. I am not going to stop working with him.’
Now, Chitrangada would be seen in Sudhir Mishra’s upcoming release YEH SAALI ZINDAGI, a quirky romantic thriller about two men who go to the very edge for the women they love. YEH SAALI ZINDAGI releases worldwide on February 4, 2011