Charlie admits to his #fail

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3527040402.jpg
The Charlie Sheen redemption tour continued with an appearance on the Emmy Awards, with the actor offering an olive branch to his former colleagues, whom he had relentlessly trashed on TV, radio and Twitter months earlier.

Sheen's apparent humility in presenting the award for lead actor in a comedy was the polar opposite of the ranting star who continually declared that he had "tiger blood" and was constantly "winning".

"I want to take a moment here to get something off my chest and say something to everyone here at Two and a Half Men," Sheen said before naming the nominees. "From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season. We spent eight wonderful years together and I know you will continue to make great television."

Sheen later tweeted that he had spoken with Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced him on the sitcom. "Seriously," he tweeted to Kutcher, "great talking to you. We'll all be watching. Make us proud."

Sheen has admitted he went overboard during his troubled months and would have fired himself from the series.

When Kutcher and series co-star Jon Cryer came on stage later to present, Kutcher quipped that "I'm not Charlie Sheen," and said to Cryer, "I don't think you're a troll," one of the names Cryer had been labelled by Sheen. Neither acknowledged Sheen's conciliatory comments.
[/img][/COLOR]