Channing Tatum calls himself ‘fappy’

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2486755755.jpg

From the moment Channing Tatum gyrated and swayed his way to see Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show earlier this week, the women in the crowd couldn’t contain themselves. They shrieked and bolted out of their seats at the sight of People’s 2012 Sexiest Man Alive.

“See what you’ve gone and done,” Ellen began, after busting out some impressive moves herself. “Since Magic Mike, now whenever you dance, we think you’re going to take your clothes off.”

Cue the [additional] howls, claps and cheers from the audience.

“No, no, you definitely don’t want that,” Tatum told DeGeneres. “Right now, what me and my wife like to call it — I am very ‘fappy’.”

Fappy, huh?

“Very fat and happy right now,” Tatum explained, cracking a smile.

“Just for once, I’ve been working for two straight years, and now it’s some really needed down time,” the 33-year-old actor said.

He’s been spending a lot of his down time with his first child. He and his wife, actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum, welcomed baby Everly less than a year ago. “She’s eight months old now. She’s saying, ‘Da, da, da, da, da.’ I don’t think she knows what it means just yet, but it doesn’t matter.”

Cue the awws and oohs from the audience.

The little one is already showing preferences in music, Tatum said. Can baby say “Drake” or “Prince”? “She actually has better taste in music than I think I do. Because she will only fall asleep to really good music,” Tatum told DeGeneres.

So Tatum is enjoying being a dad now. But don’t think he can escape being a Sexiest Man Alive. His friends made fun of him, he said. And his wife gave the title a good run. “You know she called me SMA. She’s like, ‘SMA, can you get me, like, coffee or something.’ At least she didn’t have to say the whole word. Like the abbreviated thing was good enough, or the acronym.”

Sexiest Man Alive? SMA? Fappy? Fat and happy? Whatever it is, it’s working.
[/img][/COLOR]