Britney tweets first look of her latest album

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3401131372.jpg

Britney Spears has posted a sneak peek photo of the music video for her No 1 single Hold It Against Me on her Twitter page.

It shows her wearing a red outfit surrounded by a circle of microphones, with the caption: "Day 1 of the HIAM shoot with [director] Jonas Akerlund. Such an incredible experience. I think this will be one of the best videos I have ever done."

Then on Sunday she wrote: "Day 2 is a wrap! #HIAM video coming soon...."

Choreographer Brian Friedman also kept fans updated on the video shoot through the weekend, reports the Daily Mail.

"What a fabulous day on set of HIAM! @britneyspears killed it! Great work 2 my dancers too... Y'all slayed!"

Claude Kelly, the songwriter, also made revelations — about the yet-untitled album.

"It's way more edgy than the last album," he says. "[It's] more in the vein of the album before.

"The last album [2008's Circus] was more clean pop. [Its purpose] was to reintroduce Britney to the world as the pop princess.

"She's always ready. Dr. Luke and Max Martin are running the show, and it's all about the beats. It has a heavier bass line and it's much harder, more urgent, more club. She's ready again!"

Aside from her new album, changes are happening in Spears' relationship too.

Boyfriend Jason Trawick has signed on again at William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, which means he is once again her agent.

But the 39-year-old won't be the only one handling her career, a source tells Us Magazine.

"Jason will be part of the team handling her career," the source says. "He won't be the only agent working with her, he will handling acting endeavors, but there will be a big music department also on her account.

[/img][/COLOR]