Bips: Link-ups are a part of our business

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2493838079.jpg
After her much-rumoured break-up with long-time beau John Abraham, Bipasha Basu is now being linked to her Singularity co-star Josh Hartnett. But the dusky beauty is unperturbed and believes link-up rumours are a part of her profession.

"Link-up rumours don't bother me any more. At the end of the day, whatever two people have, it is for them to know. The world speculates and let them do that," Basu said.

"All these things are a part of our business and both Josh and I understand that. This discussion of link-ups will happen for ever. What is important is that the two people who are being spoken about should know what the truth is and what is not," added the actress who was recently seen in Dum Maaro Dum.

After Basu's apparent break-up with Abraham, with whom she worked in Jism, Madhoshi, and Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, and which neither party has confirmed, her growing friendship with Hartnett was talked about as a potential romance, but the actress maintains she only shares a working relationship with the American actor.

"It's been great working with Josh because he is immensely talented and he is always very kicked about the work he does. He is a very nice person to work with. We got along very well and we intend to keep in touch. I can easily say that because of this film [Singularity] , I met an interesting person," she explained.
[/img][/COLOR]