Bipasha Basu spending sleepless nights over 'Raaz 3'

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member
Hphbi-1.jpg

Bong beauty Bipasha Basu has been so busy these days that she couldn't even make her time to go for a short sleep. Reports say that Ever since the actor started shooting for Vikram Bhatt’s "Raaz 3" with Emraan Hashmi, she hasn’t had any time for rest, due to a continuous shooting schedule for the 3D film.

"Raaz 3" is being shot entirely during nighttime to maintain the effects. And the shoot begins only post sunset and wraps up in the wee hours of the morning. The actress, known for being extremely health conscious, is going against her own rules for the film's sake.

Though it's a professional as well as a personal challenge, she isn't complaining at all. After all, this is the first time she's working in a 3D film. Bipasha confirms, "The film is an emotionally-taxing drama. For the last couple of days, I've hardly slept at all because of the workload. But I'm enjoying the experience because I haven't worked in a 3D film before."

Ironically, the taxing schedule compelled Bipasha to miss an award function where she was named the fittest Bollywood celebrity! Since she was busy shooting, she had to thank her fans and the panel via a video call from the sets in Panvel.

There were rumours that Bipasha was hesitant to work with Emraan Hashmi in 'Raaz 3'since he looked too young opposite to her. Even there were speculations that Bips had a cold war with the Bhatt champ. But finally the actress dropped all such speculations by signing the film with Emraan.