Bipasha and Sonam: Dames bond

Lily

B.R
Staff member
265378513.jpg
It is said that catfights are inevitable when two actresses work together in a film, but Bipasha Basu and Sonam Kapoor proved it wrong by bonding well on the sets of their forthcoming action thriller Players. Both shared a "talkative" equation while shooting.

"Something very similar between us is that we can't keep our mouths shut. We just talk about ourselves. We are one of those girls who just want to talk about ourselves," Sonam said.

Came Bipasha's quick admission. "Abhishek (Bachchan) gets tired because we talk to each other and keep talking about ourselves."

The actresses denied any catfights. "As you see we are not having any catfights, Abhishek told us we are not making enough news because we are not fighting!" Bipasha said.

Often referred to as "talkathon" by her friends, Bipasha is quick to admit Sonam takes the cake when it comes to yapping.

"I really like to listen what Sonam talks about, so I sometimes keep quiet. I used to think I am very talkative, my friends even given me a name ‘talkathon'. But when I met Sonam, I realised there is someone who talks more than me," she said.
[/img][/COLOR]