Atif Aslam to make his acting debut in Kumar Taurani's next

chief

Prime VIP
First it was the Pakistani singer Ali Zafar who made his debut in Bollywood with the film Tere Bin Laden, and now its well know vocalist and singer from Pakistan, Atif Aslam, who will be making his debut in Bollywood in a film being produced by Kumar Taurani of Tips.

Bollywood Hungama caught up with Kumar Taurani who confirmed the news saying, "Yes, Atif will be making his Bollywood debut with my film. However, though I am saying this it should be clear that nothing is yet finalized, we are still talking to Atif."

Though the producers are not ready to reveal much at this stage, we've learnt that Atif has signed a three film deal with Tips.

"Besides this, Atif has also signed on with Tips to release his music and albums, the first of which will happen next year in January after which we will formally announce the film with him in the lead. One more point that we are happy about and looking forward to is that Atif being the voice for many Bollywood stars will be singing and doing his own music for the film."

*Ghudia*

Prime VIP
Re: Atif Aslam to make his acting debut in Kumar Taurani's n

:wot sachiii kya :wot soo happy :sehaj
Me iz waiting :sehaj
Tfs qasu masu :jaffi

prithvi.k

on off on off......

this pig with a nostril crap boreing voice want to work in indian cinema.. agar ek inka ahjata hai then they quickly bring all other their relatives,friends etc kachras from that place.... like wat Ali Zafar made debut in movie Tere Bin Laden... hey why that movie "Tere Bin Laden" is banned in pakistan ?????

they should allow them to come here..and then suddenly killed him in some bomb blast or do some hungama ...as they also done that only 6 yrs back when sonu nigam show was planned in karachi ,the stage was blown up just 2 day before by them,with the help of their terrorist groups...which forced him to cancel the whole tour.

They even rejected visa to legends like lata mangeshker.

Indian actors & singers & even indian channels are banned in pakistan...

and here in india..a$$holes bringing them in their shows like bigboss...allowng them to act in films..all these bullshit nach gana..aman ki asha lmaoo

they main reason these traitors allowing pakistani singers/actors is that they have to pay very less as compare to indian artist..and plus they dont even had to pay taxes...... its openly breaking the law..as by tourist visa these singers comes to india and some greedy industries people help them..
So that moneys with the help of these--via pakistani artist goes back to their home country porkistan---from there in form of taxes etc goes to their gov/ISI--and to terrorist training camps--then againt india... wooo indian money is used to killed indians only
-------

“Nowadays, songs have become just ring tones. Producers and directors ask for ring tones. I don’t consider Farhan a singer…and I don’t think he does either. Pakistani singers should thank us at least once because of the respect they get in India. Why do all Pakistani singers take money for concerts in cash, and do they pay taxes? All the money they get is black money”.
-Sonu Nigam

prithvi.k

on off on off......

Jagjit Singh, Abhijeet: Ban Pak singers!
Jagjit Singh and Abhijeet met Deputy Prime Minister L K Advani on April 3 to demand the government ban Pakistani singers from performing in India.

"We had an hour-long chat with the deputy prime minister and he listened to us attentively. Advaniji told us he was not aware of some of the facts we had brought to his knowledge. His response was positive," the two singers later claimed at a hurriedly summoned press conference at The Press Club of India, New Delhi.

Singh, who was conferred the Padma Vibhushan by President A P J Abdul Kalam, said it was a matter of deep regret that Indian singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle were not invited to perform in Pakistan while Pakistani singers come to India and earn fame and money.

"The Indian high commission in Pakistan invited me for the Republic Day celebrations in 1980. That was the only time I performed there. An ISI [Inter Services Intelligence] agent kept an eye on us and, after 15 days, we were told to pack up and leave. It was only when I was leaving Pakistan that I realised the man was a senior ISI officer -- everyone saluted him when he came to see me off," Singh added.

While Pakistan-sponsored terrorists were gunning down innocents in Kashmir and carrying out massacres,doing bomblast etc he said Indian television channels were busy airing songs of Pakistani singers.

Abhijeet drew attention to 'a singer from Pakistan' who was minting money in India. No one seems to be concerned about that, he claimed. "Income tax officials raid the houses of top film stars and harass them. Nobody has asked this singer even once where the money is coming from and how much he paid those who have made so-called friendly appearances in his video albums. The video albums are being funded from across the border."

He added if the government could ban cricketing ties between India and Pakistan because it would hurt the sentiments of soldiers, cultural exchange programmes should also be discontinued till Indian singers are allowed to perform in Pakistan. The two singers were supported by Vijay Kumar Malhotra, the government's official spokesperson in Parliament, who told rediff.com, "If we can stop playing cricket with Pakistan on emotional grounds, because Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism from across the border, we should also stop our cultural links with Pakistan."
---------------

Interview with Sir Jagjit singh
"The Indian high commission in Pakistan invited me for the Republic Day celebrations in 1980. That was the only time I performed there. An ISI [Inter Services Intelligence] agent kept an eye on us and, after 15 days, we were told to pack up and leave. It was only when I was leaving Pakistan that I realised the man was a senior ISI officer -- everyone saluted him when he came to see me off," Jagjit Singh added.

>■After the terrorist attack in Mumabi, how should Bollywood treat Pakistani singers since the terrorists were trained across the border?
Bollywood should ban them. That's all. It is as simple as washing your hands after using the toilet. India should ban or cut all relationships with Pakistan as soon as possible. Some Pakistanis come with weapons comes to India on one hand, to earn money and fame and on the other hand with In hand with weapons and some of them come to make money and become famous. Ek taraf zakham dete hai, dusri ore marham lagate hai. They come to India earn money and don't even pay tax to our country. Then what's the point of giving them a platform here?

>■But Pakistani singers are said to be very good.
Hahaha! I should tell you that shouting loudly does not make anyone a singer. Every one is not Mehendi Hasanji. There is another very popular singer whose name I can't remember figure if it is girl or a guy singing.....(I THINK Jagjit jee means its Atif Aslam .. who sings from nostrils thakele awaz) There are so many good singers in India so why bring them from Pakistan? Getting 'imported product' is the fashion in India, because singing talent from Pakistan is imported. No need to give them a place to stay or chance to stay because they don't even pay taxes. India is calling people from Pakistan that's why they are killing us. History stands testimony to the fact that of Indians welcomed the British to India and then hey ruled us for 200 years. So why are you allowing any Pakistanis to enter India? Government should strictly end all relations with Pakistan and Bollywood should boycott Pakistani artists.

>■Which Pakistani singer are you pointing to? Is it Adnan Sami?
No, no woh toh galti se singer ban gaya. He had come here to become an actor and by mistake he became a singer. He can't even sing. People like him should be sent back to Pakistan to work there because they make money in India and send it to Pakistan.