Asin missing her ‘beauty sleep’

Asin missing her ‘beauty sleep’​

Guess getting exhausted is pretty much in vogue. One constantly hears about ever-so-busy star females like Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif getting all tired and worked up due to their hectic schedules month after month. Recently one also heard about how Vidya Balan was managing only a couple of hours of sleep for days (or shall we say nights?) at stretch.
Now it seems Asin too hasn’t been spared of this ongoing phenomenon. Says a close friend of the actress, “Asin is extremely tired as her commitments are wrapping up post mid-night. She reaches home by 2:00-2:30 AM, crashes on to her bed and then has to be ready by 8 AM in the morning to report for her shoot. These are really hectic times for her.”
One wonders though what is keeping Asin busy for so long. After all ever since the release of LONDON DREAMS late last year, she hasn’t been seen in any other Hindi film. Also, the only Bollywood film that she is currently working on is READY.
“In fact READY is one of the many things that is keeping her on her toes literally 24X7″, continues Asin’s friend, “Now that release date of READY has been announced for May, the film is making brisk progress to meet the deadline. She recently shot the first song of READY for four days continuously in Film City, Mumbai.”
She continues, “While this schedule used to wrap up by 10PM, Asin had to dub for her advertisements and endorsements as well. This isn’t all as she also has a few events and appearances on hand which means that she is at home for barely 4-5 hours.”
With a recent scientific study proving that ‘beauty sleep’ is not just a term but also a practically reality, how is Asin managing to catch up on her nine winks? “Forget ‘beauty sleep’, right now I would be lucky if I get some ‘plain sleep’ for myself”, Asin brings on a smile here, “But hey, that’s okay, I enjoy my work. All izz well.”
One hopes so Asin.