Asin Left Shocked By Her Fiance’s Ultra-Romantic Gesture

Era

Prime VIP
Asin Left Shocked By Her Fiance Rahul Sharma’s Ultra-Romantic Gesture

articlel2015822113053047130000-1.jpg

Well-known Bollywood and South Indian actress, Asin Thottumkal is ready to take saat pheras with her beau, Rahul Sharma, co-founder and CEO of Micromax!
Yes, the actress recently confirmed the news about her wedding to Bombay Times. Rumours of Asin getting married to Rahul Sharma have been doing the rounds of media circle for quite some time now.

The wait is over!

article2015822111502342623000-1.jpg

In fact, things have been finalised between the couple since two years. However, Asin being a thorough professional, chose to wait till her work commitments were complete. She has been waiting for the completion of her soon-to-be released movie All Is Well along with Abhishek Bachchan, which took two years in the making.

Here is what the actress revealed to Bombay Times.
I am currently wrapping up all my professional commitments so that I can give more time to my personal life. I had anyways stopped signing new projects two years back itself.

article2015822111482242502000-1.jpg

Akshay Kumar: The khiladi matchmaker!

Asin, 29, first met Sharma, 38, through their common friends, Bollywood couple Akshay Kumar and his wife, Twinkle Khanna. Twinkle was the first brand ambassador of the brand Micromax, and Asin and Akshay struck up a friendship while working on the movies, Housefull 2 and Khiladi 786, both of which were released in 2012. Confirming this, Akshay told PTI:
“Yes, it is true that I introduced them (Asin and Rahul). But I have not opened any company for matchmaking.”

article2015822313142447664000-1.jpg

He gave further details to the Hindustan Times while promoting his upcoming film, Brothers:
"I’ve been hiding this for three-and-a-half to four years. Yes, I got them to meet and Jacqueline (Fernandez) was also a part of it, but she didn’t realise it because I played it very slyly."
Talking further about how was he managed to bring the two together, the actor mentioned:
“It was *during Housefull 2 and we were in Delhi. Don’t laugh, but we were *playing hide and seek, and I made the two of them hide *together in one *cupboard. That is how it started and it is so nice that they are getting *married now.”
The actress who forayed into Bollywood with Aamir Khan starrer blockbuster movie, Ghajini in 2008, has been in a relationship with Rahul for quite some time now. Although there were rumours about the couple breaking up in between, the news confirmation about their upcoming wedding has made all her fans quite happy.

article2015822111484542525000-1.jpg

Rishi Kapoor teases Asin
Currently, Asin is busy promoting All Is Well with the film's entire team. And, during one such promotional event, her co-star and the veteran actor, Rishi Kapoor, pulled her leg. As Sharma is the CEO of a mobile phone company, Kapoor jokingly said to her:
"Why don't you say something? Should I get you a TABLET?"

article2015822313223848158000-1.jpg

And, that is not all! The actor further said something that made the lovely lady blush:
"Please say something, aap SHARMA kyu rahi hain? We haven't heard anything from her (Asin). She is all the time Sharma'oing."

Lovebirds on Instagram

Asin is finally opening up about her relationship with fiance Rahul Sharma on social media. The actress recently posted a picture of gorgeous flower bouqets sent by 'The Man'. Along with the picture, the actress wrote, "a bouquet each for each film." Well, we have no doubts in our minds who this 'man' is. Take, a look at this picture shared by Asin on Instagram and tell us if you too agree with us.

article20158235155502573020005305-1.png

Goodbye to the film industry?

However, as per the interview Asin gave to Bombay Times, she might be getting ready to quit her career too. As a matter of fact, speculations have been going rife that the movie All Is Well, which also stars veteran actors Rishi Kapoor and Supriya Pathak, might be her last film. There have been no direct confirmations from the actress’s side about the same yet.

article2015822111464442404000-1.jpg

There have been no official announcements about the wedding date yet. But, keep watching this space if you want to be the first to know about Asin’s upcoming shaadi!