Anna Salman, a film inspired by Salman Khan’s life

chief

Prime VIP

Any scriptwriter worth his salt would agree that Salman Khan’s life, with all its controversies, fame, and heartaches, could provide more than enough juice for an interesting script. Turns out that a film maker in south has taken the cue and decided to make a film on Salman’s life.

The movie will be titled ‘Anna Salman’ (Brother Salman). Producer B. K. Krishnan has still not finalized the actor who will play Salman in the film. He also maintains that the film is only inspired by Salman’s life, not based on it.

“I am still looking for a hero to play Salman's role. The film is not based on Sallu bhai's life; it is only vaguely inspired by it. We all love Salman Khan and his movies. When I read the script, I immediately decided to do the movie,” Krishnan said in a statement.

From what we hear, the movie will incorporate certain sequences that will show the protagonist’s various run-ins with the law. The hero will also spend some time behind bars (as Salman did). But overall the script paints the protagonist as a golden hearted person who’s willy-nilly caught in wrong situations. Most important of all, the protagonist will have a tumultuous love affair with a beautiful young actress (we all know who).

“Out and out, the film is a comedy and the hero comes out of his troubles triumphant and much loved by everyone,” Krishnan said.

Actress Rittu Sachdev will play Aishwarya Rai’s role in ‘Anna Salman’.