Ankita Sharma clears the air about her relationship!

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
The media has been quick in reporting about the beaming chemistry between the main leads of Imagine TV's Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto. The buzz that Ankita Sharma and Aditya Redij are dating each other is been spreading like fire. The two have been spotted enjoying each other's company and supposedly are concerned about each other at all times. Where Aditya seemed unperturbed by this news, Ankita is fuming with anger.

"I agree that there are tensions in my personal life after I broke up with my beau with whom I was in a relationship for the last 12 years but that does not mean that I have started dating Aditya. There are a few personal reasons which cannot be discussed in public. Aditya is my good friend and a brilliant co actor; there is nothing as such between us. I have worked on three shows so far but this is the first time I am getting this kind of results," clarifies Ankita.

Aditya Redij too rubbished the buzz saying, "People have no other work I guess and that's the reason why they are linking us. But there is no such thing and right now I am only concentrating on my work."​