Angelina Jolie Reveals Sons Pax, Maddox's New Jobs

Goku

Prime VIP
Staff member
angelinajolie_640x480_41448192450-1.jpg

Angelina Jolie's sons Pax and Maddox have jobs on the set of First They Killed My Father, which is directed and co-written by the 40-year-old actress. "Pax is doing a lot of the stills," she said. Maddox is helping with research for the film. "The whole movie is from a child's point of view," she added
Actress-filmmaker Angelina Jolie and her actor husband Brad Pitt's sons Pax and Maddox have jobs on the set of First They Killed My Father, reported People magazine.

"Pax (11) is doing a lot of the stills," said Angelina. "The whole movie is from a child's point of view," she added.

Directed and co-written by Angelina, First They Killed My Father is about the Khmer Rouge Regime in Cambodia. The movie is being filmed in Cambodia, where her oldest son Maddox is from.

Maddox, 14, is helping with research for the film. He also worked as a production assistant on Angelina's most recent movie, By the Sea, her first onscreen collaboration with husband Brad in 10 years. (Also Read: Angelina Jolie Says Working With Brad Pitt is 'Good, But Not Easy')

"Every time we had a fight scene or sexual scene he obviously wouldn't be near us. So, he had to work in the parking lot," Angelina, who wrote, directed and starred in the movie, said.

"But he read the scenes of the day - I didn't even know! One day he came up to me and said, 'Really interesting script, Mom'," said the 40-year-old actress. (Also Read: Don't Be Afraid To Be Different, Angelina Jolie Tells Children)

Angelina and Brad have four other children - Zahara, 10, Shiloh, 9, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 7.