And the credit goes to... Salman Khan

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2709164806.jpg

The composer duo Sajid-Wajid, who are on cloud nine after winning a series of awards for their music in last year's blockbuster Dabangg, give credit to Salman Khan for their success.

They bagged best music director awards at Star Screen Awards, Apsara Awards, Zee Cine Awards and Filmfare Awards for the funny cop drama in which Khan played the lead role.

"We have worked hard, God has acknowledged it. Out of 101 per cent, I would give 100 per cent credit to Salman bhai and keep the rest with me for the success. Salman is like a godfather to us. When no one gave us a chance, he believed in us," Sajid said.

Wajid said: "I give 100 per cent credit to Salman Khan. He stood by us when nobody believed in us, he believed in our music, so certainly whatever we are today, a major part of the credit goes to him. If he had not been with us, our journey would have been more difficult."

The duo was introduced to Bollywood by actor-director-producer Sohail Khan with Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya in 1998 and since then they have given music for almost all Khan films.

"We always look up to him. We are his loyalists and would always want to work with him," added Wajid.

[/img][/COLOR]