Anchal Sabarwal as Damini in Saas Bina Sasural

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
There is a growing need in every viewer in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal, to make Ved realize about his love. Answering this call, the makers have decided to introduce a new character.

The latest we hear is that Aanchal Sabharwal will play the role of Damini and take up the responsibility to make Ved (Rishi Khurana) realize a few things about his life. "Anchal has started shooting for the show, where she is essaying Damini and is a drama teacher by profession. She steps into the frame as Toasty's (Aishwarya Sakhuja) friend. Damini will be the mediator between Ved and Nitika (Shruti Bapna)."

We contacted Aanchal Sabharwal who confirms,"Yes, I will be essaying Damini who is a very happy-go-lucky person and likes to talk straight. I hope the audience likes my presence in the show."

When asked about Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo she says, "Well, Sajan Re… is my show and I will handle both at the same time. I agreed to do this because it's the same production house. Anyway, the role of Damini is just a cameo."