Amazing A-list body transformations

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2660423152.jpg

Slimming down for the summer seems to be top of the A-list's agenda after Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson and Khloe Kardashian all unveiled their new, toned figures last week. With Beyonce admitting to "[living on] lettuce", and Stronger singer, Kelly coming clean about her weight fluctuations, Khloe also showed off the results of a stressful few months, which has seen her and Lamar's marriage hit a rocky patch. But even more surprising than the girls getting skinny, was Black Swan star, Mila Kunis's shock weight gain, in the wake of rumours she and her former That 70s Show co-star, Ashton Kutcher, have been hooking up on the sly. And couldn't help but wonder if the news that Ash is back in Demi's arms has lead to a spot of Kunis comfort-eating?

We unveil summer's most incredible body U-turns…

Kelly Clarkson

Having publicly battled with her weight ever since she won the first season of American Idol back in 2002, 30-year-old Kelly had been tipping the scales at the heavier end of the spectrum for the past two years, after her 2009 album, All I Ever Wanted failed to replicate the success of her past offerings and the stresses of touring took their toll on the talented star.

"My ‘happy weight' changes. Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more," says Kelly of her shape. "I'll be different sizes all the time. I love healthy stuff and junk an equal amount. Whatever I'm craving, I go for it. I'm never trying to lose weight, or gain it. I'm just being."

But it looks like the success of her recent hit, Stronger, hitting the number one spot; the fact she's become the first artist to top the Billboard Hot 100, Country Songs, Adult Contemporary, Adult Pop Songs and Dance/Club Play Songs charts, and a hot new love, has all contributed to Kelly's dramatic slimdown.

"I've always fluctuated, but now I'm in a happy relationship," she says of her new romance with Brandon Blackstock - her manager's son. "He gets my life. I'm just more active with him." And insisting that she never diets, Kelly says she hits the cross trainer at the gym and likes to do cardio workouts with her personal trainer, telling Life & Style, "I didn't lose weight for work. I did it for me!"

Beyonce

Beyonce has been candid with her fans about how she lost the 60lbs she gained whilst pregnant with daughter, five-month-old Blue Ivy, insisting that it took hard work and dedication.

Telling fans at her recent New Jersey concert, "Y'all have no idea how hard I worked. I had to lose 60lbs. They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!" The 30-year-old star has admitted to tough workouts and keeping a close eye on what she was eating, immediately after giving birth.

"I counted calories. I worked out maybe three to four times a week," she said of her post-pregnancy regime. "I did a lot of walking in the beginning and now I'm running. But I had to work my way up. I couldn't just go right from being pregnant to running."

Khloe Kardashian

Whether it's the stress of pulling the plug on her reality TV show or husband Lamar's career crisis, Khloe's weight has plummeted over the past few weeks, with insiders whispering that she's dropped 20lbs in 20 days thanks to intensive six-hour-long workouts.

"My husband is working out four to six hours a day right now, so I work out with him," she told Life & Style. "We'll do outside workouts and inside workouts. We're always switching it up, so it's fun." Estimated to now weigh in at around 155lbs from an all-time high of 175lbs, Khloe is an advocate of cutting back on carbs and eating low-fat meals throughout the day.

"[For breakfast] I'll have egg whites with turkey bacon and fruit, or granola with yoghurt and fruit," she says. Also admitting to snacking on "dried fruit and apples with peanut butter" post-workout. But sister, Kim, has also pointed to the stress Khloe has been under for the past few months as a factor in her weightloss, after 27-year-old Khloe and Lamar moved to Dallas so he could play for basketball team, Dallas Mavericks, only for Lamar to be dropped after just four months, and the pair move back to LA.

Mila Kunis

She famously whittled down to just 95lbs to play a ballerina opposite Natalie Portman in the Oscar-winning Black Swan, but 28-year-old Mila Kunis last week showed off the new look that is said to have Ashton Kutcher "obsessed" with her. But although the Forgetting Sarah Marshall star admits she's happier now that she doesn't have to stick to a super-restrictive diet, Mila has also lamented where the returning weight has gone on her body.

"[My body] has never been the same. My shape is different," she says of her post-Black Swan shape. "When I got down to 95lbs, I was muscles, like a little brick house, but skin and bones. When I gained it back, it went to completely different areas." Adding, "All the weight that left my chest went to my side hip [and] my stomach." But after being spotted on what looked like a romantic getaway with Ashton Kutcher to California's Santa Barbara last month, the news that Ashton has enjoyed a series of private meet-ups with estranged wife, Demi Moore, must have come as a blow to the actress.

"Mila's always known that Ashton had a thing for her, from when they were co-stars until now," spilled a source. "He was crowding her for a while with nights out, texts and calls, but now all that has fallen away as Demi is back on the scene - and no woman wants to be cast aside like that."
[/img][/COLOR]