All the King's Women

Lily

B.R
Staff member

Be it Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Priyanka Chopra or Kareena Kapoor — Shah Rukh Khan has shared beautiful onscreen chemistry with most of his co-stars and the Bollywood superstar says the secret lies in his bonding with his co-stars.

"People think that I am working for so many years, so may be I am used to working with every co-actor. I have so much respect for my co-actresses that I really enjoy working with them. Also, as 99 per cent of my films are romantic, you need a lot of bonding, a lot of sharing with each other, this brings out the goodness of scenes we produce," Khan said.

The 45-year-old has appeared in romantic films such as Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kal Ho Naa Ho.

Khan who wooed Anushka Sharma in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi said: "My first film with Anushka was Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and I felt that she is a good actress. She is young, sweet, bubbly, energetic and really wonderful to be with. I look forward to working with her and she has a different way of acting. I really like it. She has a robust style of acting. Very carefree and I like that a lot."