Akshay kumar kickstarts shooting for farah khan’s movie

bony710

_-`Music = Life`-_
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar and Bollywood’s most lovable director, Farah Khan, have just kick-started their already-hyped new venture ‘Tees Maar Khan’ at Film City.

Akshay is currently shooting his introductory shot in the film - a major action comedy scene on a huge jumbo jet constructed by set director, Sabu Cyril.
Akshay, who plays a smart-alec character in the project, is being taken captive in the airplane and how he outsmarts everyone and plans his escape forms the crux of the scene. He will be seen doing some hilarious yet deadly action stunts in this particular scene. Superstar Akshay is also gearing up for his image makeover for ‘Tees Maar Khan’ to suit his sexy and stylish international conman image in the film. Renowned designer, Aki Narula, is working on Akshay’s costumes alongside an international team of make-up artists and hairdressers.
Akshay Kumar is delighted to be associated with Farah Khan, the most strong-willed and most sought-after technician in Bollywood, on the project.
Farah Khan, who has directed hits like ‘Main Hoon Naa’ and ‘Om Shanti Om’, is also very excited to be working with Akshay, who is enjoying a terrific period in terms of delivering hit films. She feels the script of ‘Tees Maar Khan’ is just perfect for the accomplished actor.
The filmis slated for release in December 2010.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
^^ lolz same tittle like wat u said "now farah ignored srk for akshay" was in the news month back

Shahrukh turns down Farah's invitation
They were once touted as tinsel town's best buddies but Shahrukh Khan and Farah Khan seems to have fallen apart. Shahrukh recently turned down Farah's personal invitation to grace her much anticipated lingerie show for a renowned brand raising many eyebrows. Farah's new found friend Akshay Kumar however made a smashing entry into the show

So what’s the cause of all this bitterness? Farah has signed Akshay Kumar to star in her next flick Tees Maar Khan, a project which she had planned with Shahrukh. What's more, Farah will produce the film with Akshay's Hari Om Productions. Shahrukh who has always stood by his pals felt cheated as Farah had planned the movie with his Red Chillies Entertainment.

Farah's dumping of Shahrukh was a spontaneous reaction to Shahrukh's act when he dumped her husband Shirish Kunder from his home production Zoya Factor. Shahrukh replaced Shirish with Reema Kagti after he had a fallout with him over the script. It will be interesting to see the chemistry between

Farah takes revenge, dumps Shahrukh
November 18, 2009

Here is the shocker of the year! The leading actor of director Farah Khan's next film is not Shahrukh Khan. It is Akshay Kumar. Titled Tees Maar Khan (TMK), the film is a joint production between the actor's Hari Om Productions and her company (owned jointly with husband Shirish Kunder) Three's Company.

This casting is interesting because Farah is Shahrukh's rakhi sister and Akshay is his arch-rival. Both her previous films had her mooh-bola-bhai in lead roles. Her third film, Happy New Year was to feature him too but he kept sending her back to the writing boards as he wasn't happy with it. When it became clear that in 2010, SRK would finish Ra1 and Don, she dropped the project and approached Akshay for TMK.

When quizzed as to why Farah didn't take Shahrukh for her next project, Farah says simply, "I am very fond of Shahrukh but I have to be there for my husband. Shirish needs my support today and he's family."

And then----
Farah Khan starts Tees Maar Khan on Holi
Tuesday, March 2, 2010,

Farah Khan kickstarted the shoot of Tees Maar Khan -- with junior artistes yesterday at Film City(mumbai). Interestingly, this is the director's first non-Shahrukh Khan film (her third, following Main Hoon Naa and Om Shanti Om).

Despite it being Holi yesterday, Farah began shooting for Tees Maar Khan. She reasons, "I wanted to begin shooting on Holi as it's an auspicious day. Akshay (Kumar) plays Holi and he had asked me to postpone it by a day but I said let's start shooting with the junior artistes, then.

Akshay joins me today. Yesterday, I shot with the junior artistes on the sets of a huge jumbo jet constructed by set director Sabu Cyril. We will shoot a major action comedy scene in it with Akshay today."

Farah Khan announces Tees Maar Khan release date
March 5, 2010, 12:15 [IST]

Says Farah, "I'm really happy that we will be releasing Tees Maar Khan on the 24th December, 2010. TMK is a very kid friendly, holiday season kind of film, full of fun, big dance numbers and action comedy. It's just the kind of film you'd want to watch in the holidays."

Still in its filming stages, Tees Maar Khan is already in the news for its leading jodi Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif and director Farah Khan's track record for delivering two super-hit films.

Says Akshay Kumar, "Tees Maar Khan will be our gift to audiences this holiday season. It's a great film with a great script and with Farah you know you're in for a treat with larger than life scenes, great music and hilarious dialogues. The movie will have you laughing uncontrollably."

Tees Maar Khan is produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd. and Shirish & Farah's home production Three's Company Pvt Ltd. and co-produced by Akshay Kumar's Hari Om Productions.

Courtesy: Bollywood Hungama