Aishwarya Rai says her role in Guzaarish is 'special'

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3660063243.jpg

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan feels that audiences will get to see her in a new light in her upcoming movie Guzaarish.

"Audiences will find a new Aishwarya in Guzaarish. It's a different role I have played altogether in this movie. And it's really a special role for me," Rai Bachchan said at a promotional event for the soon-to-be-released film in Kolkata.

It is Rai Bachchan's third film directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali after Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas.

"My character in this film is a departure from Nandini [Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam] and Paro [Devdas]." she said.

"In this film I am playing the character of a nurse, Sophie, and Hrithik [Roshan] plays the character Ethan. It's my third film with Hrithik as well. Ethan is a quadriplegia patient in this film and I am his caregiver,' said the 37-year-old former Miss World.

Rai Bachchan's earlier films with Roshan — Dhoom 2 and Jodhaa-Akbar — did well at the box office.

"You will discover me as a nurse with a very serious personality. This serious personality is because of a past story of mine in the film. You will see how a nurse also lives a life of a quadriplegic in this film. That makes the character special for me. This is all I will say right now," she said.

[/img][/COLOR]