Aamir named Entertainment Business Leader of 2010

Aamir named Entertainment Business Leader of 2010​

MCX Stock Exchange, India’s news stock exchange and CNBC-TV18, India’s No. 1 business medium, honoured India’s most promising visionaries and front runners leading nation’s business conglomerates at Asia’s most distinguished awards for excellence – ‘India Business Leader Awards (IBLA) 2010′ recently held in the city.
Aamir Khan was named ‘Entertainment Business Leader of the Year’ for his contribution to Cinema. Mr. Raju Hirani humbly received the award on behalf of Aamir Khan from our Honorable Finance Minister, Shri. Pranab Mukherjee. The CNBC-TV18 India Business Leader Awards are aimed at recognizing leaders who have made a difference by carving a niche for themselves, thus creating an edge above their peers.
Commending the winners, Mr. Pranab Mukherjee, Hon. Finance Minister said, “It gives me immense pleasure to be here at ‘India Business Leader Awards 2010′. Let me start by congratulating CNBC-TV18 for the sixth edition of this wonderful initiative that recognizes exceptional entrepreneurial talent and leadership in diverse fields of our economy. Over the years, the recipients of these awards in different categories have been individuals who epitomize courage, knowledge, ingenuity, vision and a drive to succeed and inspire. This year’s list is no different.”
Mr. Mukherjee further added, “Although a society can never thank enough the people who devote their time and energy in the pursuit of excellence within their respective domains of work, I believe recognition of their achievements and their contribution to the society through events like this can encourage them to explore new frontiers and inspire others to follow in their path. Your achievements send a very powerful message that success is achieved through hardwork and dedication. On that note, let me congratulate the Business Award Winners of the previous editions and the current edition for their effort.”