A Man insisted that Govinda should marry him

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Indecent proposal

A man insisted that Govinda should marry him. When Govinda refused, he started stripping, forcing the actor to run away from the spot

######

A few days ago, Govinda got quite a scare when man dressed up as a woman entered Jal Darshan building in Juhu, where Govinda resides, and demanded to meet the actor.

Although the building's security guards did not allow the man inside the premises and tried to talk to him, he refused to relent. An eyewitness says, "The man said that he wanted to meet Govinda at any cost. He refused to budge."

When all efforts made by the security guards failed, they were left with no choice but to inform the star about the visitor. On getting to know about the hullabaloo created by the man, the actor agreed to meet him thinking that he might be one of his ardent fans.

The actor was in for a shock when the man directly told him: "I am a man but I want to marry you. If need be, I am even ready to undergo a sex change operation, but please let's start a life together."

At first, Govinda was shocked by the revelation. Thereafter, he tried to explain to him that this was simply not possible. However, the man was in no mood to listen. When he realised that his sweet-talk was failing to do the needful, he started removing the padding he had worn, right in front of Govinda's eyes, embarrassing him to no end.

That's when the security guards took stock of the situation and had no choice but to manhandle the visitor. Meanwhile, Govinda, fearing that the man may get even more obscene, ran to his car and drove off.

Confirming the incident, Govinda says, "Haan, yeh sab hua tha. Woh aadmi mujhse shaadi karna chahta tha. He told me that his name was Sameera, but obviously, that was a false name. I told him yeh nahin ho sakta. Usne bahut masti aur battameezi ki. Ab sab kucch to main bayaan nahin kar sakta, na?"

>haha