wrong or right?

khalsa_luvr

hey there UNPians.I'm a new member so many people won't be knowing me i came across a news reading about some guy called jernail singh bhindrawale.i asked my parents they told me about terrorism in Punjab.i was shocked to hear what the Indian government did and operation blue star just makes me think that we are being dictated by the Indian government.if you people know anything just tell me if its right or wrong to make Khalistan.

thnxxx
..::RaJa::..

Freedom is every humans right, where freedom itself is being threatened it becomes a Sikh duty to defend it.

Punjab will once again rise Singho, sometimes one must hit rock bottom to realize what needs to be done.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!

sonubal

Unha haalatan wich sahi c par ajj nahi baki eh lammi choddi behas da visha hai Baat niklegi to door talak jayegi

it's wrong in the sense that if Khalistan is made.. it is going to cause alot of havoc just like when Pakistan was made. Kashmir is still Suffering because of Partition.. Jithe saare ikathe aa... Rab da naa lehnde aa, Sikhi naal judde aa..ohi khalistan aa.. vakhra state banoun di ki lod aa, Khalse lei khalistan nahi chahida.. sirf Rab da naam chahida aa.. oude ch hi sabh kush aajanda aa

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
Its Wrong and i dont have any respect for jarnail singh brar aka bhindranwala. He forced Indian Govt to attack on gurudwara. But jo sikhan naal hoeya oh bahut maarra hoeya c