We are Racist !

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
We the proud Punjabis are the most racist people in this world; we discriminate against caste, region, language, ethnicity, nationality and color. The fun part is that we see absolutely nothing wrong with it.
And if and when we are at the receiving end (like the 12’Clock joke) we go hysterical.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
using " WE " wont be appropriate.. coz i dont..but i agree majority of does...

in some other forum dis sardar guy who seems to be a very respected member of dat forum te seemed kind of defender of sikhism to me, answered to my question dat yes the honor killings of the young couple in fatehgarh sahib was totally justified in which a girl from canda came here and married a guy from lower caste and her parents got dem both killed...

he said izzat naam di cheez hundi hai.. parents get hurt wen dere child does a thing against dem .. he said his parents did dat out of anger and ghar di izzat lai... te dat guy was talkin bout izzat and stuff.. oh bai kenda ke asin goreya waang ni haan sade ch izzat hai anakh hai and i got dese values from my jatt family......

i simply asked one thing... sade guruan ne jad caste system hi abolish karti den wt was wrng in dat marriage? guruan ne ta eh keya ke manas ki jaat ek pehchaano .. te dat family killed dere daughter and son in law..parents gusse si.. why? munda lower caste da c..aa gussa c.. kaade sikh ne oho je lower caste te upper caste follow karde ... guruan di soch te una de kehne de khilaaaf naal izzat milgayi?.. rofl rofl rofl rofl

te sardar saab da mainu hun tak jawaab ni aaya... eho je foki faltu njej izzat te mainu haaasa aunda... ehe values ne sade ch .. ik paaase bai ne pagg sir te dhari te daaadi rakhi hoi and talks about izzat te usdi soch eh hai ke inwe di izzat honor kilings were justified.. te eh values kenda hai...

i say main cut surd hi changa haaan je eho je values mere dmaag ch kes rakh ke sikhism nu die hardly follow karke vi rehen.....

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
i just want answers to dese questions:-

1.. did our gurus used surnames apne naam de piche?

surnames gives us our identity.. we get to know our background from wr we come from.. eh main kise da jawaab parheya c kitee.. and i agree wid dis totally...
bt wen people discrimnate people wid dis caste system.. its totally unacceptable in sikhi.. our gurus out god would never like such a person..

2.. je tusi pure sikh ho te fer v discriminate karde oo taa eh gal kya kade ni tusi parhi ya suni.. ke manas ki jaat ek pehchano?

3. some people try to defame other religions and try defend deres and try to prove dat dere's is da best.. many a times even i got provoked and tried to defend my faith too and many times i felt hatred too for some other religions.. bt i was kiddish at dose times.. m mature enuff now and now i realise da ones who does dat .. who act like dey knoww evrythin and who are always try to prove dat their religion is above all, are da most ignorant people.... dey think god will b happy if dey do so.. bt in reality god never made religions.. religions were made here on earth by the prophets gurus and saints .. dese are just da pathways to god.. and no such path cud be ever wrong which leads to the gates of the almighty... dose who feel dat other religions faiths are inferior and hates others are simply fools i must say... hatred and anger can never lead u to god's love...

4. and yes one more thing..most of the customs and rituals in any religion were never made by the saints gurus or the prophets.... the priests da followers made dem accordin to their knowledge accordin to wt dey felt was rite... saints gurus showed us da light dey prayed and taught us da way to pray and taught us da way of living..... so never follow evrything blind foldedly.. one should use brain and common sense tooo..

a simple example:-

i read dis somewhere.. and dat guy posted dis coz he said havin tattoos on body is haraam in islaam...

Islam denounces excesses in beautifying oneself when it alters the physical features that Allah created him with. The Glorious Qur'an considers such alterations as inspired by Satan, who "...will command them (his devotees) to change what Allah has created...” (An-Nisa': 119)

i ask if dat is so.. why do Muslims cut dere hair ? hair is a physical feature too dat too given by the god .. aint cuttin hair an alteration? ik paaase taa janta eh quotes parhke sunaandi ae and follow kardi ae die hardly why dnt dey follow da other prospectives of dese lines either? why dont muslims keep dere hair den?

te eh swaal ik muslim young guy to hi pcuheya jo islaam nu above all manda hai te sikhism nu kenda hai ke dats an easy religion to follow regardless to some facts dat sikhisms ch jo qurbaniyaa singaa n ditiyaan ne oh kise dharam ch naa koi de sakeya na de sakegaa.. dats a fact .. te oh bai kolo mere swaal da jawaab mainu hun tak ni ayaaa.....

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
dhillon veer naale to be proud of something and to be a racist is totally a differnt thing.. many are proud of their culture thier soil their religion .. bt at da same time dey aint racist.. yea we sometimes make fun of baiye in punjab how dey speak..dats for fun sake bt deep inside we know everyone is equal and everyone has da rite to live and stay happy.. sare equal ne.. bt dose who hate dem coz of religious backgrounds or cultural background are totally ignorant people..

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
punjabis and racists di gal hoi ae.. so usda jawaab dita ke yeaah dey r too pretty much high extent.. so off topic? :D te jehde hege ne kuon ne ki mindset una da una lai v galan likhiyaa so dat oh kuch ta sochan..

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
bai khaadi peeti maaaf naaale.. ajj jubaan jaada khuli payi ae..garaariyaaan adgi si lagdaa rofl rofl faltu posts chakdo bai j lagda koi off topic ae :D

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
I totally agree wid guri 22 g...

Here are my two cent words..
I wudnt say dat we are racist, well, atleast im not. I dnt say ke mere frnds mere religion de, ja mere desh de hee hon...if i was to choose like dat among my frnds, then yes dats racism rite there...bass jst wen choosing a life partner these things matter, in our society, cuz of DUNIYADAARI that is.

DUNIYADAARI- is the word. Hun takk meri samajh vich apne lokkaan vaarey mainu ehi samajh aiya ke jo eh blv karde ne, jo ehna di soch ah, its not all their own, its not cuz they want to blv it...its bec of Duniyadaari... Lokki ki kehan ge? Eh jo v fainssla lainde ne, ehna ne pehllan ehi sochna ke "Duniya ki kahugi?" Ehna di duniya ch ehna da pariwar, ehna de rishteydaar...dost mittar and so on. My parents are like dat too.. they dnt blv in intercaste marriages te aggeyo saadi soch v ohna vargi hee bann-ni ah ke nai? cuz i wudnt marry out side my caste cuz of my parents/family te agge agge eh reet aiddan hee turi jaani...which is totally B.S. Caste system shud not matter, being a Sikh.

If u start explainin to our ppl ke "nai, saade Guruyan ne taan eh nai sikhaiya" all they have to say is ke "Duniya ch ki ijatt reh gai? Duniya nu v mooh dikhauna, duniya ki kahu?" Eh naa chaundey hoya v apne religion/Dharam, apne Guruyaan di sikheya toh doorh ne. Anyone wud think ke Gurughars de vich jo Granthi ne, they knw what sikhism is, who a true sikh is.. but no.. i think even they would put their caste issues upfront while deciding to whom their children are to marry...Baaki hun pata ni apni apni soch aa sabh di...

Bhull Chukk Muaff G!

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
dhillon veer naale to be proud of something and to be a racist is totally a differnt thing.. many are proud of their culture thier soil their religion .. bt at da same time dey aint racist.. yea we sometimes make fun of baiye in punjab how dey speak..dats for fun sake bt deep inside we know everyone is equal and everyone has da rite to live and stay happy.. sare equal ne.. bt dose who hate dem coz of religious backgrounds or cultural background are totally ignorant people..
That is very true...ppl here in amrika make fun of da thick desi accent dat most indians have, most of u might knw of da guy "Appu" in the simpsons, its jst for fun...we all laugh it off. But wen u come across ppl who make fun of otha ppls' culture or religious beliefs dats racism, and im sure we all knw da difference.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
panjaban ji i agreee wid u ae.. duniyaadari karke we have to follow certain thingss.. hun sab kuch chadke family rishtedaar chadke v banda kat ni sakda.. atleast we shd try to reform things by teachin good values to our children.. time and next generations hold da key ... bt start sanu hi karni peni maybe by followin our hearts or by makin our kids aware of wts rite nd wrng.. coz je sade ghrdea nu koi aware karda tanhi oh kade ainwe na sochde te sanu v duniyaadaari ala blackmail na karde..

pps309

Prime VIP
We the proud Punjabis are the most racist people in this world; we discriminate against caste, region, language, ethnicity, nationality and color. The fun part is that we see absolutely nothing wrong with it.
And if and when we are at the receiving end (like the 12’Clock joke) we go hysterical.
I am not sure about racist but we the Indian community is most hypocrites.
We say something, believe in some other thing and do the thing which do not match above two.

i think ke saare indians racist hunde ne.
tv te kinne "fair and lovely" adds chalde ne?? lol ajeeb gall aa.

mennu ki, mennu saare gora chitta kehnde ne,
not that it matters. but it's weird somehow.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Racist or not, we are cool :cool:

It is natural to favor someone whom you find familiar, be it on the basis of location, religion, race, caste, etc. Nevertheless, I agree that we are racist. But its not just indians, everyone is racist. How and on what basis they discriminate is the only difference. Teachers like smart kids, thats discrimination.

lolz galt phamily aa dhillon saab.. :p
its nah jus punjabizzzz.. nd its nah about a community.. depends on person to person.. our so called "white bread" they were racist too.. nd still r .. the only thing is its more exaggerated when it comes to our communityy.. blv it or nottt.. but whenever there's a crime done by someone frm our community .. its alwaysss there on the first pagee..in "THe Province"(a popular newspaper here).. but if the same thing was done by a white guy.. it wud b sumwhere in the middle of the newspaper.. nd i aint jokin.. Yesss there's alotta discrimination in our community on the bases of castes, religion, region, nationality etc etc.. but we r not the most racist people.. each one of us wud want to b friends wid a person who is a litttle similar.. not bcoz they r bein racist.. but its a lil easier to undastand each other.. wid dis i dun mean a punjabi has to b friends wid punjabi to betta undastand.. or a sikh has to be friends wid a sikh so they can get along betta..but there has to b sum similarity...innit:an
Its jus the old ritualss nd traditions .. which dun actually teach u to b racist .. it s prolly jus us ritee noww.. jo ehna sabna nu agge kar dende aan..to defend ourselves.. traditions have to be changed wid time.. same caste marriages .. hmm.. well thats an old tradition .. nd gradually its changing.. ihope it'll extinct pretty soon:p..
its nah jus india.. look at others like japan.. the queen wasn't allowed to get married to a normal guy:chew.. seriously its nah jus india.. Goreys or kale or chinne jo v hai.. they "do" discriminate against caste , religion eh oh.. many of hte gorey stores won't give u a job jus b'coz u're sikh nd tie a turban.. oh racism ni hai..?? i was in a school where 90% students were punjabi.. nd many of the parents (gorey) won't want to send their kids to this school.. reason bein alotta brown bread there 8-).. ain't that racism.. Gorey v .. they do discriminate against caste, religion, region, sex etc etc. . jus b'coz we dun hear much bout them.. doesn't mean we r the most racist ppl.. the thing is they have hard nd fast rules here.. nd in india no one relli cares bout ruless
nyways.. all i wanna say is.. Yes we r racist.. but ehna v badnam na karo sanu ki asi sab ton jada racist aan :rolleyes:

(chinneyan ch sade ton v jaada ahi :an :gig)

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
maza aa gaya vaise guri di posts parke
and i totally agree with him
and pps paaji said the right thing, more of hypocricy than racism.
te baaki racism...........umm.......yeah jiven guri ne keha bhi gurua ne sikh dharm di neeh hi is gall te rakhi si ki jaat baat, oonch-neech da bhed mitaun layi and apne loka ne ta ainiya vanda paayiaa hoyia, Ure dekh lao jatta da gurdwara, lubaneya da gurdwara, ravidaasia da gurdwara, ramghariaa da gurdwara, te hor pata nahi kinne ku. Jad main india rehndi si ta mainu pata hi nahi si hunda bhi sikha ch vi aine differences aa. India ch convent ch pardeya majority of the kids in class used to be hindus, some sikhs and some christians. Kade koi fark nahi si samjhya, everyone was a friend and still is. But ure ta loka ne ain vanda payiaa hoyiaa that i was shocked to the core when i first saw it. And apne ehna loka de racism da shikaar ta asi khud hunde rehnde aa, gore kaleya ne ta saanu ki kehna, they rather respect our individuality.
te rahi gall o izzat di te choti jaat de bande naal viaah karaun di and how parents get mad, O ta topic hi vakhra.....kambakht dil hai jo........lol......ehnu hun duniya di kitho samjh aave te duniya nu ehdi nahi aundi :w