singh is king!!

Sardar Manmohan Singh government cruised to a comfortable victory in the vote of confidence in the Lok Sabha

do u think MR manmohan singh can fit for this title!

manmohan singh is king!!

Justpunjabi

Lets_rock
Dear I agree that singh is king
But manmohan is not a king
He dont take decision on its on he just follow what sonia says
aND U have been notice that even manmohan is Best in Economics Still the influation is rising And He cant control

ZIRA

aND U have been notice that even manmohan is Best in Economics Still the influation is rising And He cant control

i think it's just rumor that he follow sonia says, why they said that??

prinzdude

He is still the best in economics.. Its just that the current "Downward spiral of world economy" is not caused by India. It is due to some bad policies of banks in US. From there the situation got bad in Europe, middle east and then in Asia/ Africa. Also, poor summer crop due to poor rainfall can be blamed for the situation. (Wish - Manmohan had A "Setting" with Indra devta for bringing rains to India)

If you really compare, India and china are not hit as bad by this recession as the economies in the west. Even in 2008 people were getting job placements with reputed companies!

Inflation is something which will always be there as absence of inflation means no demand in the economy which means no production, which means no jobs which means................

So, there should be inflation, but "Controlled inflation", and it was controlled very soon after elections. Current situation:
WPI inlfation: 1.34%
Food inflation: 14.55% - nothing can be done about this till next season - hope its best!